Delivery Policy for YM online (PTY) LTD
YM online offers delivery to your home or office anywhere within Gaborone and Maun, coming soon to Francistown. We also offer delivery to other rural areas at an additional fee. We will soon be setting up collection depots for these more rural areas, stay tuned for more information.
1. Delivery Options
Standard delivery: Free delivery within a 20km radius of our Distribution Centers (DC) currently located in Gaborone and Maun for Standard Products only.
Extended delivery: Any delivery outside of standard delivery will incur a surcharge of P1 per 1km kilometers out side of our designated Distribution Center (DC) zones for standard products only. No standard products will have a delivery fee based on its weight and size which will displayed upon checkout.
2. Delivery Times
- Within DC Zones: 2 to 10 working days
- Outside DC Zones: 7 to 14 working days
- Products bought in advance "On Back Order": Some products will display "On Back Order" this means the item is not in stock but you can purchase it in advance. Full payment is required to begin processing your order. Our support team will contact you with any changes. Note: most items from South African will be "On back order".
- If for what ever reason your order can not be for-filed (product is not in stock or has been discontinued) our sales team will be in-contact with you to advise of the situation. We will offer you an alternative but similar product or a full refund if required.
3. Standard Product's are Defined as:
- Less than 1 cubic meter in volume.
- Less than 50kg in weight
4. Non-Standard Products are:
- Anything over or above a standard product's dimensions or weight. Your shipping costs will automatically be calculated based on the weight and size of the products you are purchasing. You can view these costs once you have dropped the pin on your delivery location.
- Customers will be able to collect products from our designated DC's. Please ensure you select "Pick up from store" at check out.
- A minimum order of P200 is required for any delivery.
- Upon dispatch of your order from our DC you will be notified. If you are unable to receive delivery, you need to notify us immediately and then we will try again within 24hrs. If a failed delivery occurs your order will return to our DC and you will be required to pick it up within 7days.
6.Products On Back Order
- Any product on back order fall under the following conditions. The product is subject to the suppliers stock availability.
- If the supplier has no stock this product you will be informed promptly. Either an alternative but similar product will be given offered or a 100% refund will be issued back to you.
- We apologies for any inconvenience.
5. Operating Hours and Delivery Costs
- YM Online Pickup Points and delivery will operate 6 days a week from 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays and all Botswana Holidays
- YM Online reserves the right to amend delivery costs at any time. All changes will be disclosed here.